Register Your Child - an Application is Required
Important Information about the Reading Rocks Program
Please review this page in detail before submitting an application
- Reading Rocks focuses on foundational literacy skills: phonics, sight words, and fluency; reading comprehension is NOT directly targeted in this program
- This program is designed for children that struggle in their foundational reading skills
- Children do not require a diagnosis of a Learning Disability to participate, although priority is given to children with the highest need
- Priority is given to families that are given a reference from their school based on their recommendation for the child’s need for this program
- Families who are not accepted into the program session which they are applying to will be put on a wait list, and given first priority for upcoming sessions; the earlier you apply, the better
*Submitting an application does not guarantee a space in the program. Due to high demand, and and the dependency on volunteers to staff our key positions, unfortunately the number of students we can place is dependent on the number of tutors that are available. Thank you for your understanding.*
Due to reduced funding, there will be a fee to participate in this program effective July 2019.
$100 for Members / $150 for Non-Members (The cost of annual membership is $50 per family, paid separately from program fees)
Make a Payment
Once an Application is approved and a student is placed into the program, our team will not be able to confirm with the parent directly and will provide a link for online payment. Payment is only required upon acceptance.