MembershipShare in the rewards of supporting individuals and families with Learning Disabilities.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Affiliation with the Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) and it’s 19 other chapters within Ontario – all of which are run by dedicated staff and a volunteer Board of Directors. They are people like you who dedicate their time and efforts to ensure that people with learning disabilities are enabled to reach their full potential
- Discounts for LDAH and provincially affiliated LDAO programs and services, and community education events including online webinars/courses. LDAH offers a variety of programs and services as well as multiple community education events such as our annual Lecture Series and our annual Conference.
- Ongoing One-on-One Resource Facilitation Support and Advocacy through assistance, information and training
- Free Access to our lending library with current resources, books and DVDs/videos on the latest information about learning disabilities and other related areas
- A portion of your membership fee enables the Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) to produce new resources for parents and professionals on a variety of pertinent and timely topics; to dialogue with relevant Ontario Ministries that deal with our exceptional population; and to make the public more aware of and empathetic to those affected by learning disabilities
- All members of LDAH are eligible to vote at our organization’s Annual General Meeting which usually takes place in September. Meeting dates and times will be posted to our website. Come out and make your voice count!