Beginner Keyboarding Classes
Using Ultrakey 6 software and a trained, enthusiastic instructor, children 8-13 years old will be engaged and
taught to type while reinforcing good posture and correct fingering.
▪ Specialized for children with learning disabilities and/or ADHD
▪ Small class size (8:1 ratio, maximum)
▪ Focus on improving accuracy and speed
▪ Reinforces continued practice
▪ Uses lessons and exercises
▪ Easy to follow directions
▪ Clear feedback about performance – practice at home is required for success
NEW! We are pleased to offer a 2nd Session for the Spring time-frame due to the increased demand for this program!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR SPRING 2018 CLASSES
Classes take place Saturday mornings – NEW Session Added from 11am to 12noon
Classe dates: Saturday, April 7th – Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 (No Class May 19th)
Location: LDA-Halton Resource Centre (Rotary Youth Centre) – 560 Guelph Line, Burlington, Ontario
NEW Session Added from 11am to 12noon – Registration is now open!
Register below for Saturday mornings from 10am to 11am: